Al-Hamdulillah, Faran Sugar is ranked amongst top Six sugar mills operating in the province of Sindh in terms of production. The diversified portfolio of our customers includes the manufacture of cereals, confectionery, syrups, drinks, ice creams, biscuits and so on. Having one of the most efficient sugarcane processing facilities, Faran sugar is well placed to develop its capabilities in the years ahead. We strive to take market leading position through anticipating all the important factors that affect our business verticals. We are committed towards achieving the highest standards of quality and environmental care.
- 1981Incorporation of the company
- 1983Commencement of commercial production at Mill 1 with 2,000 TCD
- 1984Listed with Karachi & Lahore stock exchange
- 1988Crushing capacity enhanced to 2,700 TCD
- 1990Further enhancement to 3,700 TCD
- 1994Second line started and capacity enhanced to 6,500 TCD
- 2004De-Bottle Necking at Mill I & II to increase capacity to 7,500 TCD.
Investment in Unicol Limited, a distillery unit with Joint venture of two other sugar millers
- 2008Successfully Deployed Enterprise Resource (ERP)
- 2012Completed Modernization and Expansion of plant initiated in 2011 enhancing crushing capacity to 9,000 TCD.
- 2015Record breaking recovery rate 11.137%
Highest ever profit Rs.309 million
Highest dividend announced Rs.6.75 / share
- 2016Highest ever Turnover of Rs. 6.9 Billion
Highest ever Profitability of Rs. 482.6 Million
Highest ever EPS of Rs. 19.30 per share
- 2017Achieved Highest Crushing of 993,309 M.Ton
Highest ever production of 106,318 M. Tons
- 2018Achieved Highest Export Sale of Sugar 89,761 M.Tons
- 2019Assigned ‘A- / A-2’ (A minus / A – Two) Credit Rating by JCR
Awarded HALAL Certificate by SANHA
Halal Associates Pakistan Pvt Limited.